Here’s another method to have WordPress working for you fast and easy.
If you want to first step into what WordPress is, have a little tasting and test without the fear of messing up your website, this tutorial is for you!
Here are the steps:
- Go to https://www.mamp.info/en/downloads/ and click Download
- Install Mamp in your computer
- Activate the servers
- Go to https://wordpress.org/download/ and download WordPress
- Extract the files and copy them to your Mamp local site
- Go to PhpMyAdmin in your Mamp site and create a new database (take note of the name you gave it)
- Edit your wp-config.php file with your user, password, db name and save it
- Go to your local website address and follow the WordPress installation process
8 steps, but let me show it to you in this video:
Questions? You can contact us by email or by phone.
Or you can send us a message on FB.
We hope this is useful and please help us share!